We are currently training with a limited number of people due to the coronavirus. If you would like to attend, please contact us.
1. Don’t come to training if you feel unwell, leave training if you start feeling unwell during training and get yourself tested.
2. Always wear a mask inside the fencing hall.
3. Always use a Men shield when you put your Men on. We have some in stock for free, ask Mariko if you don’t have one yet.
4. Disinfect your hands before and after training.
5. Refrain from using Kiai at all times.
6. Refrain from touching items which have been touched by others.
7. Try to use the showers with as few people as possible at the same time.
8. Mariko and Jouke will be responsible for upholding these rules. Please follow our instructions.
9. We will try to maintain 1,5 m distance without Men on. If we put on our Men and you are uncomfortable getting close to each other, you may sit out the remainder of the Keiko.
We will keep an attendance list to track down contacts if needed
Keiko schedule || exclusively Sporthallen Zuid:
Wednesday and Friday morning 7:00 – 8:00
Sunday morning 9:30 – 11:00